Sunday, October 29, 2017

Weak Return to Bench

Close Grip Bench Press, one inch inside rings
45 x 15 x 2
85 x 10 x 2
135 x 5, paused 
185 x 4, paused
225 x 1, 2, 3, 1

Various types of cable flyes superset with...
Dip @195 x 10 x 2

Notes
Right shoulder is mostly better, but there is some discomfort from  transverse movements. I couldn't do any dumbbell work because if that so I used the cable machine. 

Surprised at how heavy 225 felt, even though this close grip. So my squat is up 40 lbs from my best ever,  but my bench is down about 80 lbs.

Still looking pretty aesthetically pleasing though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...