Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I finally decided on a schedule. Wednesday for heavy and high volume squat and leg press; Saturday for upper body; Sunday for light/low volume squat and heavy pulls.

I was so excited about hitting 450 on the back squat today. So excited. 135 and 225 felt fine. But on 315, my injured hamstring warned me that it is not fully healed. I did a paused rep that hurt quite a bit and then a regular rep that hurt less. But I knew I had to stop.

I'm taking a week off because I can't squat heavy and I surely can't pull. So pissed because this injury could have been avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...