Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Couldn't sleep again and motored my way through a couple bagel sandwiches at 3 am. After morning coffee and evacuation I am halfway between 192 and 193 lbs. Hamstring injury is surprisingly better with just a dull ache in the spot where I pulled it; I was afraid that I'd be stiff and barely able to walk.

A little later on I was down to closer to 190 lbs and I haven't eaten yet. So I'm considering that my "true weight".

At 190 lbs this morning

My left leg looks a lot bigger than my right here. But it's not really that much bigger, like about 1/2" bigger. Working on that by following up leg presses and leg curls with unilateral work for more volume for the right side. And also focusing on my right leg during bilateral back squats and leg presses. 

My arms look reeeeeeally long here. And they are long. Combined with my short torso this is why I can deadlift so much more then I can squat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...