Friday, October 20, 2017

Time to Deload Again

Olympic Back Squat
45 x 6 x 3
135 x 6
225 x 4
315 x 2
365 x 1

I felt a twinge in my left glute/ham tie in area on that 365 and the weights had been moving slowly anyway so I gave up. Also my left upper arm still has this weird numbing pain. Going to take a few days off to let things heal and to recover. I couldn't expect to put on 15 lbs on my squat every second day forever.

Weighed 194 this morning.

Update: My left hip really is hurting. I just realized that I am needing a break every four weeks on schedule. I need to pay more attention to backing off at the appropriate times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...