Thursday, September 28, 2017

186.3 lbs this morning. 185.3 after coffee effect.

I love that my body weight is barely climbing as my squat takes huge leaps each week.

I think adding the supra-maximal partials and high rep leg presses are really boosting progress beyond anything I've seen before. 

The partials are making me comfortable with very heavy weights. The extra high volune the leg press lets me get volume after I can't squat anymore is adding more quad mass for me to exploit.

Of course, this squat progress is probably coming at the expense of my bench progress, but I am okay with that right now. I'm starting to think I could get 1100-1200 total for squat and dead without bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...