Tuesday, November 22, 2016

11.22.2016
Just a quick note about how much better everything I'm feeling today. My left shoulder was hurting a lot from the PR bench and my knee was still effused from the banging it took on squats before that. Today I felt all better.

Also I got some new thin, basic knee sleeves (total of $28) because I need constant warmth for my knees. But I also tried wrapping over the knee sleeves and that felt amazing. Crisscross wrapping avoiding the knee cap is helping make this a lot more comfortable.

I'm expecting big things for the squat tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...