Saturday, June 18, 2016

06.19.2016
Back Squat, light wraps, no belt
45 x 12 x 2
135 x 6
185 x 5
225 x 4
255 x 2
275 x 2
285 x 2
295 x 2
Dumbbell Row, each side 110 x 5 x 3
Pull Up, Straight Bar x 5 x 2

We didn't eat before going to the gym. Probably not the best idea. Things felt heavier for both of us than they should.

Dumbbell Rows felt much better for me. Another jump in weight, but weights were handled with more control, I was sad that I only was able to do doubles past warm up weights. But I did go 20 lbs higher than last time. I hope I can move up another 20 lbs again for a double next session and just wrap up with 315.

Laurie's Log:
I wasn't there to supervise Laurie on her first warm ups with bench because I was trying to grab the squat rack. So she warmed up with too much volume and without form cues. So we had to warm up again and she only got to bench 65 for a double then failed on her second attempt at a double. But she did pull 165 for another rep today, making a double with what was her max before. Also she did a different leg press machine and some machine rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...