Tuesday, June 14, 2016

06.14.2016
Bench Press, touch and go
45 x 12
135 x 5
165 x 3
185 x 2
195 x 3, 3
Dumbbell Row 105 x 5/5 x 2

Almost a 10-lb bump on the bench. I could have gotten at least one set of five with the 195, but then I would have been good for only two or three reps on the next set. Still, a nice bump from a couple days ago.

I tried a third set a little too soon and got a shitty first rep (didn't touch) and a second rep that was too hard. Didn't feel like recording officially, but I note it here to say that I got two quality sets and should have stopped.

Gut's going down too. But I'm still about 20% body fat. I need to lose just 5% or 10 lbs. I'm actually a 170-lb lifter right now. Seriously, I'm carrying a spare tire like I never have before because of months of not training and having an unusual access to really rich food.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...