Friday, June 24, 2016

06.24.2016
Back Squat, light wraps (kept on all session)
45 x 12
135 x 6
225 x 3
275 x 1
295 x 1
315 x 1
DB Supinated Row, pause at top, each side 115 x 6 x 2
Straight-Bar Pull-Up x 5 x 2

I need to squat more often. My knees seem to be getting over the damage they took from the first couple of sessions. Now I need a bit more frequency, even if every other day is only a light/easy day. The squat is feeling too alien each time I get under the bar at once every 6 to 7 days. This was the first time in months I've done 315, but I was hoping to hit it for a double.

Laurie's log: leg machine, machine press, machine row. Deadlifts up to 165 with a back off of 155 x 3. She liked going shoeless. Responded well to "legs" cue to keep her knee extensors in the lift longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...