Thursday, December 7, 2017

This Is Why I Love Wraps

Wraps are not cheating; they are a legitimate tool, like a squat/deadlift belt. When used judiciously both wraps and belts will enhance training and/or recovery.

I am using wraps this cycle and my knees are loving it. The day after a very difficult squat session, I have zero knee pain. I am able to crouch. The effusion that has been plaguing my left knee for a week is almost gone. Without the wraps that effusion would have gotten worse. I know this from many trials over many years.

Weighed 182 midday. It looks like I could legitimately lift in the 82.5 kg class if I were to compete again. Sigh. At least I will hit a triple bodyweight deadlift soon now that the bar is so much lower. I can legitimately no no no Olympic squat a bit more than double body weight right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...