Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Acute, Temporary Knee Pain Last Night

Knee Pain Came and Went

Last night around 6 pm my left knee suddenly got tight and for the rest of the night I could not squat down more than halfway without being stopped by extreme knee pain. It was like something had slid a little out of groove and was pulling painfully tight with knee flexion.

I took some ibuprofen and when I woke up today the pain was cleared up. Really weird. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary yesterday or the day before. It felt like one of those random signals that I'm ageing.

More Pec Work/Focus

I've decided to add some more dumbbell work to focus on pec development, maybe even try another Press + Assistance day with a pec focus ass opposed to just the delts and triceps focus I currently use.

The pec focus would be flat dumbbell presses, incline dumbbell flyes, weighted dips, and


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...