Monday, December 11, 2017

Holding The Line

Woke up at 182.5 this morning and was looking the best I think I ever have in my life. At a ectomorphic 5'10" this weight looks ideal on my frame.

My line in the sand as far as weight is 180. If I dip below that, I will be extremely worried. I'm getting older; it's getting harder to keep my size and strength up where I want them.

I think my pecs are a little plumper looking than usual because of the recent isolation work -- the first I'd done in years and years.

I have been mercilessly attacking those adhesions in my left vastus lateralis (especially near the origin and just below the hip). I don't think it's an accident that my left knee is now completely normal looking and feeling. I can squat down with zero pain and hold an on-toes squat stance with no problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...