Sunday, October 23, 2016

10.23.2016
Clean and Press, see below
Straight Bar Pull Up @ 197 x 6
Dumbbell Row, supinated, right and left 150 x 5 x 4

I attempted some cleans and presses today and it just didn't go well. I was too drained from the the max bench session yesterday. I was tired just cleaning 135 and I only pressed it twice. I managed to get it for eight on bench day last time.

Also I tried a few different leg machines just for the hell of it, and they all felt really awkward. I'm not sure I could put up anything impressive on these, despite my ability to high bar squat more than double bodyweight for reps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...