Monday, November 30, 2015

PR Bench 285 For Two Doubles

11.29.2015 / Sun - pm / 185 lbs? 
Bench Press, touch and go 
45 x 12
135 x 6
225 x 3
255 x 2
265 x 1
275 x 1
285 x 2 x 2 PR

One-Arm Dumbbell Row 145 x 5 x 3

285 is the most weight I have ever bench pressed in my life and I managed to get it for a double...twice! This is a personal record, but it doesn't really represent any improvement over 275 x 4.


Then I got a personal best with the rows. First set required no resetting on the floor. Had to reset more as sets went on. Here is a video of the first set for the left side...


I'm actually scared to check my weight these days. I've been hovering between 185 and 189. I should be happy that even though I've lost a lot of glycogen and water, I'm still as strong as ever in my upper body even after a month off any assistance and with lots of poor appetite, lots of fasting, and a lot of poor habits.

The Super Laxo and Epi Andro should be here soon. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to run this stuff. Stack with LGD...or do LGD first then move on to SL and then EA...?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...