Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Olympic Squat 325 x 6 x 6, Off The SARM

11.10.2015 / Tues - am / ~196 lbs
Olympic Squat, no belt
45 x 12
135 x 6
225 x 4
275 x 2
315 x 1 x 2
325 x 6 x 6

Whew doggie. I made it. Six sets. It actually got easier till set five. Reps were continuous, rhythmic till the sixth set in which I had to rest-pause the last couple reps. Trained (mostly) fasted at 5 am (though I had a tiny bit of cheese with my coffee at 3).

I'm guessing 325 is probably an 8RM at this point. I'm very pleased that 315 felt like nothing even with slight pauses. And then I was able to get sets of six with 325 when half the sets with only five felt like my limit just a couple weeks ago.

I stopped dosing the rat four days ago. I had since been feeling a bit slughish and down since my test is undoubtedly low and there is no longer a test mimic to pick up the slack. But I think I'm bouncing back already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...