Sunday, October 11, 2015

DB Rows, Not Feeling Like Anything Else, Maybe Time To Take A Short Break

10.11.2015/Sun-pm
One-Arm Dumbbell Row 
100 x 5LR
110 x 3LR
125 x 7LR x 5

I am burned out on squats, benches, and deadlifts. So today I decided to take this rare opportunity to thow all my energies into dumbbell rows. This is my best performance on them to date. I had to set the DB down between reps later on, with the left hand needing rest by set two and the right by set four.

I hope I feel like squatting and benching again soon. I was thinking of turning this into a deload week, but that would kind of throw me off any kind of peaking for the meet. I dunno. I'll see how I feel tomorrow morning. Right now I just don't feel like lifting and the means I should probably skip a couple of planned training days till the desire comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...