Sunday, July 31, 2016

07.31.2016
Back Squat, light wraps (never taken off), no belt, paused first rep till 225
45 x 12
135 x 6
185 x 4
225 x 2
255 x 1
275 x 6 x 4
Straight Bar Pull Up @ 192 x 10

Went for volume on the squats today with a lower weight because I really need to build a better base. First set felt tough, but each set felt better than the last after that. I probably could have gotten a fifth set, but I wanted to save a little energy for pull ups.

My right hip went out on me a few nights ago. Intense pain so I couldn't walk. Made me late for work because it hurt very much upon waking, too. I skipped training yesterday to give my body a chance to pull itself together a bit more.

I think the injury began from deadlifting heavy while fatigued a week ago, and then moving a bunch of small boxes over the course of the week. I was just walking around when the pain came and I couldn't walk. Either way, I'm feeling better today and training went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...