Monday, July 4, 2016

07.04.2016
Bench Press, touch and go, paused first rep of warm ups till 225
45 x 12
135 x 6
185 x 3
225 x 2
235 x 1
245 x 2 x 2

Deadlift, conventional, hook grip, no belt 405 x 1 x 6

Went in a day early. I was able to get that 245 for two doubles this time as opposed to the one really tough double a couple days ago. I'm a little bit disappointed that I was only able to get a bunch of singles with 405 on the pull, though. My pull can be generously stated to be 160 over my bench. That's really too close. Granted, the pull has not been a priority for me...and this is still about 30 lbs over my last attempt...and 90 lbs over what I could do a month ago...

But still, it's just so clear that my extracurricular regimen benefits the more androgen receptor dense upper body than lower body.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...