Thursday, February 11, 2016

02.11.16. 177 lbs
Bench Press, touch and go
45 x 12 x 2
135 x 5
185 x 3
205 x 2
225 x 1
225 x 3 x 5

Olympic-style Back Squat
45 x 15
95 x 10
115 x 10
135 x 10

I got to 225 and it felt so heavy that I put it back after one rep. I was just three pounds heavier than I am now when I got 225 x 9 x 2. So I was pissed that I was doing so poorly today. I was just a little over 170 a few days ago when I got 225 for five. So I dug deep and repped out another set. But only managed three. So I decided that I would get more volume and did five sets. I only got three sets of three last week.

It was even more depressing to see much bigger guys getting 275 for a two or three reps...and knowing that just a few months ago I was able to match that while weighing a lot less than they do.

It feels like my best days are behind me.

But on a happier note: I was able to work my way up to a comfortable 135 for reps on the squat. Pain-free in the quads, finally. I'm still religious about rolling the knots, which are much smaller now.

Still, I was so winded from higher reps with these weights that I felt like I was going to be ill. My stamina is way down. The SARM may have something to do with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...