Friday, December 18, 2015

12.17.2015 / Thur - pm / 182 lbs
Bench Press, touch and go
45 x 12
135 x 6
225 x 3
245 x 2
255 x 2

Olympic-Style Squat, no wraps, no belt
45 x 12
135 x 6
225 x 3

I was shocked at how weak I felt upon starting. Then I could only bench 255 for a hard double, as if I'd just finished a tough set of squats or something first. Then I got to the squat and felt like I would be crushed by 275.

I figure I am still not recovered from that max double on the deadlift three days ago.

This is really disconcerting still. I mean, I know max deadlifts take a while to recover from, but I don't think I've ever been this weak so many days out from a max. And even my bench is still affected, though clearly my squat is hurt way more.

It's the next morning and I'm only weighing 180. Seriously, what the fuck?

I'm going to try again on Sunday when I'm up around Lake Mary where I can used the 150-lb DBs for rows. Going to try again for 275 on the bench and 345 on the squat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...