Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Olympic Back Squat [light/loose wraps at 45, belt at 345, heavy/medium tight wraps at 365]
45 x 6 x 4
135 x 6
225 x 4
275 x 2
315 x 1
345 x 1
355 x 1
365 x 5 [RPE 9]

45-Degree Leg Press, Squat Shoes/Depth 425 x 16
Seated Leg Extension w/ lever 45 x 20 x 3


Olympic Squat with belt and wraps 365 x 5

-Notes-
I decided this would be a good week to wave volume down, so I only did one set of the two heavy movements. I wanted to do at least some paused squats, but my body was just done with having weight on my traps.

Today was a huge weight increase for the squat because I used belt and wraps. Also I kept the wraps on the entire time because my left knee is still a little effused from the no no no squats last week. I moved up to the True Black wraps for the work sets because wanted to get the extra help to rep 365. I need to get used to heavier weights and protect my knees this cycle. And I want to get over 405 for a classic gear set of five in four more weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...