Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I was supposed to drive up to Lake Mary to do heavy dumbbell rows. I wanted to wait out traffic so I stopped in at Winter Park to try some squats, just to see what they felt like so soon after a good, heavy squat and deadlift session.

They sucked really bad. I got to 225 and just felt slow and my quads felt achy, especially the trouble spot in my left quad near my hip. Back felt tired, too, obviously.

I called it a day and realized that after so many days in a row I didn't have it in me to drive so far and put in a decent row session. I may take tomorrow off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...