Saturday, August 13, 2016

08.13.2016
Bench Press, touch and go, paused first of warm ups till 185
45 x 12 x 2
135 x 6
185 x 3
225 x 2
235 x 5 x 3
Dumbbell Row, semi-supinated, right/ left 120 x 9 x 3
Straight Bar Arm Curl 100 x 3 x 2

Took a back off week, partly because all the moving was taking a toll on me. My knees are feeling completely better. I need to back off more regularly on squats.

My bench is recovered. I got 235 x 6 x 2 before it fell apart 10 days ago. Today I stayed with fives and got three sets. They were progressively harder, but I do believe I could have gotten another set. I wanted to save some energy for rows. And I got a bunch of sets of nines there. Followed up with a couple joke sets of curls with 100.

Last week I failed to get past 295 for a single in the squat, which convinced me to take a true back off week. But I then got three sets of of 9 in the pull up! And the first couple of sets were bar to nipples. The last set was progressively lower with each rep, but still got my chin over the bar (or I wouldn't have counted the rep).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...