Friday, August 28, 2015


Okay, so I took a more careful look at my records for the period I started dosing LGD-4033. I've been using my numbers from slightly before that period. But for a more accurate representation of my SARM-induced improvement, I figured I'd use the numbers I got during the day right up to my taking of the LGD.

Now, as always, remember:

My SQ is a high bar squat without a belt but with sleeves and loose wraps (because RAW hurts my knees and impedes my progress)...
My BP in training is a touch and go bench (because pausing impedes my progress)...
My DL is the conventional style performed without a belt in training and always with a hook grip (no straps, no mixed grip) and I perform a full stop between rests, no touch and go nonsense.

July 15 & 16, 2015
SQ: 325 x 2
BP: 225 x 2
DL: 415 x 2

August 26-28, 2015
SQ: 375 x 2
BP: 255 x 2 (x 2)
DL: 455 x 2

Again, I do doubles because they tend to keep me a bit more honest than singles. The first rep has to be clean and with enough energy left for me to dare a second. Form tends to break down a bit on the second (back will start to round on squats and deadlift), but not nearly so badly that I'm too ashamed to count it as a good rep.

In the six-week period from the first time I ingested LGD-4033: my squat has improved 50 lbs, but if you discount the improvement made from replacing sleeves with light, loose wraps on the work sets, the improvement is more like 35 or 40 lbs; my bench improved 30 lbs; my deadlift has improved 40 lbs, right in line with my squat.

Now I know I kept talking about extending this cycle another six weeks for a total of twelve weeks. But I think the more prudent thing to do is to take a week off any SARMs and cycle the weights back.

To be totally honest I am no longer looking forward to putting up heavier weights. I am getting burned out. I have zero desire to even go to the gym which is the opposite of how I usually am. Usually my gym time is the highlight of my day and I can't wait to get to it.

Now my legs feel heavy and I feel sluggish. So it's time to deload. Or maybe an unload. I don't feel like squatting, pressing, or pulling at all. Not even lighter weights for easy reps.

So I'm going to continue with the TestUp but not take any more LGD. I took my last dose of three caps today with an eye toward running at that dosage for a few more weeks. I'll save up my remaining 60+ caps for a later cycle. But in 10 days, the Sunday after next, I'll start taking the Ostarine I got from Olympus. 15 mg 2x/day. I'll do this for six weeks again, then take a week off and either switch to LGD again or maybe try RAD-140.

LGD is much more anabolic than Ostarine. So I don't know if the 6-week Ostarine cycle will get me to my next goals:

SQ: 425 x 2
BP: 315 x 2
DL: 525 x 2

And I may have to wait till I get back on LGD to reach them.

But I hear that Ostarine produces feelings of well-being and it won't suppress test production as much as LGD (a trade off for being less anabolic).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...