Monday, August 31, 2015

Deez Aching Nuts

My nuts have been aching a bit, but it's probably a good thing. I was told that they could hurt both during atrophy and hypertrophy. I think this is hypertrophy because they are feeling fuller. Plus I've dropped off LGD while taking the TESTUP. So my nuts really should be putting themselves back together.

I'm PVC rolling my quads every day, several times a day. My quads are hurting less and less. But they are still far from pain-free. I'm pretty useless for any running or jumping. I'm not okay with that. I imagine that at some point I will have to take a real, long deload. It's just that the squat is the lift that seems to come apart the most quickly out of the Big Three.

Bench is going fine though. No need for a true deload there yet. I'm supposed to be handling 260 for a double tomorrow. But I'm not stressing about how I do on bench for the next few weeks till I have the LGD building up in my system again. I may put the squat on cruise for a couple weeks. I'm definitely going as hard on the deadlift this cycle. My lower back would like me to take it easy.

I weighed just a bit over 185 this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Most INTPs Have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Here Jordan Peterson says (at 4:03) the borderline personality disorder patient is able to "strategize, abstract, but not implement&quo...